The School For Leaders Foundation would like to invite you to participate in conference “Designers of development process: Inclusive Leadership”.
The aim of the conference is to meet experts, educators, practitioners and leaders of local communities for whom inclusive leadership approach and social inclusion are important topics close to their everyday practice.
In our understanding inclusive leadership is an approach that appreciates diversity, invites and welcomes everyone’s individual contribution, and encourages full engagement with the processes of decision-making and shaping reality. By the conference we want to exchange knowledge and experiences on inclusive leadership by discussing the methodology, educational tools, good practices from Poland and abroad, etc. During the conference the results of the project elaborated by 3 partner organizations (School for Leaders Foundation from Poland, Alp – Aktivieren von Leadership Potential from Austria and EU-Fundraising Association from Germany) will be presented: the handbook on Inclusive Leadership, which provides the theoretical framework, the manual for trainers and an online Quick-Check.
The conference is addressed to:
- leaders of different communities, who have the impact on changes in their environment (local and regional level),
- public institutions and the NGOs that are interested in the methodology of Inclusive Leadership to create the programs and policies supporting communities in risk of exclusion (local, regional and national level),
- practitioners who are working alongside or leading others at risk of being excluded from society,
- trainers, coaches, educators interested in inclusive leadership approach,
- journalists, media and professionals interested in the theme of social inclusion.
Why is it worth to participate?
You will get an unique opportunity to learn and exchange ideas with other educators and leaders and get to know different approaches close to Inclusive Leadership. Additionally, you will get a chance to network with professionals, non-profit organizations and public institution from several European countries.
We offer the reimbursement of travel cost (up to 200 €).
If you want to take part in the event, please fill an application form before 19.02.2018.
Contact us: [email protected]
Program „Inclusive Leadership – the new attitude towards the reinforcement and the development of the members of disadvantaged groups” is a common initiative of School for Leaders Foundation (Poland), Alp – Aktivieren von Leadership Potential (Austria) and EU-Fundraising Association (Germany). Project is financed with the funds of European Union as part of the Erasmus+ Programme.